My goal is to partner, educate and make the process of selling or finding a home enjoyable for you. I work hard to listen & understand what is important to you to provide superior service from beginning to end.
This community is filled with such wonderful amenities and diverse architecture. My passion for this area offers my clients the advantage of my market knowledge and allows me to negotiate effectively on their behalf and meet challenges with creative solutions.
Prior to real estate, I spent many years in the field of marketing and design management where I d eveloped strong multi-tasking and negotiating skills. I bring a unique perspective along with a good eye for detail, which helps identify the right properties for my clients. My creativity, innovation and staging experience will bring out the true potential of every home and give your home the best first impression when it is time to sell. Buying or selling a home should be a positive and rewarding experience. I would love to guide you through the process.
- Top Producer - Vice President's Club - 2014, 2015, 2016
- #1 Mortgage Sales - 2015
- Member of Oak Park Board of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR) and Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR)
- BA, University of Iowa
- Special Education Advisory Committee – District 97
- Member of Grace Lutheran Church in River Forest
- Full time Realtor
- Resident of Oak Park/River Forest for 18 years
- Resident of Chicago for 10 years